[Ti] What's it worth?

kalirhe at umdnj.edu kalirhe at umdnj.edu
Wed May 12 09:42:45 PDT 2004

Tom,

There's no **one** price, however - you can usually get an idea of the max
$$you can get by looking at the price of a NEW PB of the closest specs to
yours, and then deducting about 30% (if you bought it in Canada or in
another country- compare it to the prices IN CANADA or in that other
country - not to the adjusted price in US $$).

Of course - if you are a "master salesman" - the sky's your limit... :-)

Best,

Henry