[Ti] What's it worth?

Dale Gardner drgardner at mac.com
Wed May 12 10:53:56 PDT 2004

Have you tried eBay? Do a search for historical auctions - that should give you a few actual sales to base your pricing on...there are also some vendors who will buy used Apple gear. You could give them a shout and get an offer - that would be on the low end, since they'll be looking ot mark it up for resale, but it would be additional data points.

Dale