[Ti] FINDER crashing

khyber courchesne courchesne at onebox.com
Wed May 12 15:38:46 PDT 2004

I don't know...its always from trying to move multiple items on the desktop
as well.  .  And its always upon dragging, not the selecting part.

I thought it was from ClearDock, but I've uninstalled it....haven't tried
uninstalling other 3rd party things yet....maxmenus, liteswitch,
usboverdrive....do you run any of those?

This has happened with 2 powerbooks now, different OS installs on each...