[Ti] New Matias keyboard (clackity, clack) on my new Powerbook.

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Fri May 14 10:05:03 PDT 2004

Gene Steinberg typed this message on 5/14/04 12:52 PM:

> My reaction is very much the same, but you can type faster, more
> comfortably and end up with less potential for wrist pains at the end
> of a long day. Maybe someone will come up with a "silent switch."

I think what I need to do is try and relearn typing. With the rubber
keyboards I found myself using more and more force. With early Macs I
remember that one could just let the fingers fall where they should and not
use much (if any) force and the result is a much quieter work environment.

One other thing I didn't mention is that for the first time in a very long
time, it is actually possible to type faster then the Powerbook can display
it!

jg