[Ti] New Matias keyboard (clackity, clack) on my new Powerbook.

Gene Steinberg gene at macnightowl.com
Fri May 14 10:08:02 PDT 2004

On May 14, 2004, at 10:05 AM, John Griffin wrote:

> I think what I need to do is try and relearn typing. With the rubber
> keyboards I found myself using more and more force. With early Macs I
> remember that one could just let the fingers fall where they should
> and not
> use much (if any) force and the result is a much quieter work
> environment.
>
> One other thing I didn't mention is that for the first time in a very
> long
> time, it is actually possible to type faster then the Powerbook can
> display
> it!
>
> jg

Depends on the PowerBook, I suppose.

In any case, I find that when I go back to an Apple Pro Keyboard, it
feels weird, rubbery, and it takes a few moments to get used to it
again.

_ _ _ _
Peace,
Gene Steinberg
Author, "The Mac OS 10.3 Panther Little Black Book"
http://www.macnightowl.com.
Co-author, "Attack of the Rockoids"
http://www.rockoids.com
Correspondent, USAToday.com