[Ti] Drool

Wilhelm Wanders kaskudoo at freenet.de
Wed May 19 10:50:36 PDT 2004

A nice idea might also be to use an external mouse, maybe an infrared
or bluetooth device.
I am using my PB (Mercury) since fall 2001 and the wear has been
horrible - well, we all know that now - much more frustrating than the
wear of the trackpad is the nticeable wear above your cd/dvd drive slot
..... that corner is completely black on my pb now, just because i am
resting with my right arm on it .... why the other (left) side is not
like that i have no idea ...
i hope you have more luck with your albook - even if i would have
wanted to keep mine in mint condition i would have failed after some
month - the titaniums are just too easy to mess up .... anyways, good
luck =)