[Ti] Drool + trackpad protector and iSkin

Wendy Austin & Thomas Oswin auswin at intnet.mu
Wed May 19 10:48:37 PDT 2004

Daniel

I use Trackpad Protector Film, specifically made for the PowerBook.
The pack comes with two protectors which cover the trackpad and are
easily removed when they become worn themselves.   I have only ever
found the Trackpad Film in Hong Kong however a friend uses protector
film made for palm tops. - he just cuts it to size.

I also use the iSkin and have done for about three years, it has kept
my keyboard spotlessly clean.

Wendy

On May 19, 2004, at 18:07, Ritz, Daniel wrote:

> I also ordered the SCREENSAVRZ and PowerSleevz to protect the laptop's
> condition.  Anyone use the keyboard skin?  And is there a way to cover
> the trackpad so it doesn't get that shiny worn area after a couple
> years?  My goal is to keep this as mint as possible, and to resell it
> when the warranty expires in order to upgrade.  I like the peace of
> mind having an AppleCare covered unit.  A PB treated with TLC should
> retain value fairly well. (Just watch as they introduce a G6 by then
> and drop the bottom out of the residual value!)

Wendy Austin  & Thomas Oswin
Coastal Road, Pomponette
via Surinam, Mauritius Island