[Ti] Drool

Mark C. Langston mark at bitshift.org
Wed May 19 12:04:12 PDT 2004

There are some pads designed to fit perfectly over the touchpad, to
prevent exactly this type of wear.  I don't have the details handy,
but I'll try to post them this evening.  I've used them for years
with my TiBooks, and they work quite well (in fact, I believe two
years or so ago I organized a group purchase of these and some
suede palmrests on this list.)

--
Mark C. Langston                                    Sr. Unix SysAdmin
mark at bitshift.org                                       mark at seti.org