[Ti] OT: Red Hat on Mac?

Dale Gardner drgardner at mac.com
Fri May 21 04:53:58 PDT 2004

Yes.

Connectix used to sell a version of VPC (and an OS Pack) with Redhat,
although that was killed around the time Microsoft picked the product up.

But it still works...I don't recall the specific steps off the top of my
head, but if you look at the help it will tell you how to install a new
virtual pc and an operating system.

Dale

--
Dale Gardner