[Ti] Drool + trackpad protector and iSkin

Jerry Krinock jerry at ieee.org
Fri May 21 05:18:28 PDT 2004

on 04/05/20 20:41, Jerry Krinock at jerry at ieee.org wrote:

> on 04/05/20 18:18, Lorin Rivers at lrivers at mac.com wrote:
>
>> <http://www.vixinc.com/>

> I'm not sure that this TiArmor product makes any sense.

I looked at this web page again and saw that I didn't scroll enough the
first time.  In fact, Vix is offering different kits for the Ti and Al
powerbooks, and the Al does not get "edge" protection, which it does not
need and would not fit.  So, my only complaint is that they are probably
making a nice profit selling these kits for $30.  But, we all have to make
it when we can.  I guess I'll order one for mine.

Jerry