[Ti] Your PB and night

b fl1pper at earthlink.net
Sat May 22 04:58:34 PDT 2004

John Griffin paused, thought it over, and spoke thusly:

>Download a utility called Macaroni. It does all these tasks in the
>background while your machine is active.
>
>jg

Or open Terminal, and at the prompt, type:

periodic  -daily  -weekly  -monthly     <hit return>  usually
finished in a couple seconds.

~flipper

you can also open your .tcshrc file, and add an alias, as I did,
whereby 'per' = the above command line, with the 'arguments' (daily,
weekly, monthly), after that, the process to do the 3 maintenance
tasks is to type:   per   <return>