[Ti] Verify Disk Permissions?

Kim Gammelgaard kgani at mac.com
Sat May 22 07:31:10 PDT 2004

I have been wondering about that myself for some time.

Tarik, have you ever had a situation where there was any, and I mean any at
all, risk of data loss from running Disk Permissions?

Of course if it was doing something as silly as chmod 222 on everything, it
might be a problem, but I have that much confidence in Apple :-)

Cheers,

Kim