[Ti] disconnecting ... (forever)

Tom R. no spam tr5374 at csc.albany.edu
Mon May 31 09:21:30 PDT 2004

Hmmmmm....  An alternate view might be that to be human is just
to make the unexplainable explainable. :-)  Ie, that and 5 fingers
is how we evolved, from little squirrel-like animals poking
around curiously, into the "fittest" species on Earth.  ;-}  Now
we humans have gotten so good at things that we want everything
to fit us, rather than us fit them.  Is this the primal cry of the
human being?

On Mon, 31 May 2004, Dr. Trevor J. Hutley wrote:
 . . .
> This is where Steve's comment (I loved it)
>
> It's not fit for humans when such unexplainable things happen"
> is so appropriate.
 . . .