[Ti] Feet on AlBook 12

John simplymail at ururk.com
Mon May 31 10:12:13 PDT 2004

>  I virtually never drag my AlBook 12 across anything.

Same with my Ti 550 - this may be harder with the side ports, but I
take my hands, palms up, on either side of the Ti. Press against the
sides of the PB, and lift up ever so slightly. Shift the PB over, and
am done with it. I often go in at a 45 degree angle, and let my hands
catch the bottom of the Ti, and bring them down so that it creates a
lifting motion, similar to a car jack.

OK, that is probably way too much detail, but hey, I try to baby this
machine, although it hasn't been 100% effective in preventing accidents
(broken speaker, hinge, etc...).