[Ti] SMART status failing: travelstar... upgrade?

Miguel Palacios (lists) mspalacios at cinci.rr.com
Sat Nov 20 18:03:41 PST 2004

I can recommend this drive.  The Hitachi drive has breathed new life
into my PB G4/667/512.  Much faster opening apps and the finder seems
zippy again.

Just a bit more noisy on idle (some low level humming), but much less
noise during read/write operations.  Nothing negative to report
regarding heat or battery life.

I got it for $158 delivered from newegg.com

HTH,

Miguel