[Ti] Browser Troubles

Alan Thompson alan at alanthompson.net
Mon Nov 22 23:02:51 PST 2004

get camino.  better than firefox for os x, yet still based on the same
rendering engine that mozilla/netscape/firefox are.  it's the
presentation layer that is more os x native than firefox or those other
browsers.  i've almost gone to camino as my default over safari, and a
brief affair with omniweb in the 4.x days, before safari.

still, there will be websites specifically coded for win32 (windows
platform) IE, and will not function properly with any other browser.

--alan