[Ti] Browser Troubles

Wilhelm Wanders kaskudoo at gmx.de
Tue Nov 23 02:14:53 PST 2004

i use camino too. after trying it out next to safari i use it now as my
standard web browser. it is significantly faster (i am on dsl) than
safari, never gives me the spinning beachball (never) (i have 384mb
ram, panther) and doesn't hog up too much hd space and way not as much
ram as safari did ....
just give it a try :)

btw ... safari might be new,but since apple itself is the big daddy of
it, i hoped forsome bettercodeing and compatibility.... i was and i am
still impressed how nice it is,but camino IS 'nicer' :)