[Ti] Microsoft standards - was :Browser Troubles

Dr. Trevor J. Hutley hutley at geneva-link.ch
Thu Nov 25 02:02:12 PST 2004

At 07:52 -1100 24/11/04, Bill Wisse wrote:
>On Wednesday 24 November 2004 06:41, John Griffin wrote:
>>  Trevor, I have the same problem with HSBC Canada and its MasterCard site.
>>  Safari can't handle it. But Camino can handle it with ease. You might give
>>  Camino a try.
>
>Hi, I'm very new on this list, but does anyone of you use Opera or Omniweb and
>if so do you still have the same problem?
>--
Bill - well, welcome to the list!

I have tried Camino, iCab, Omniweb, Opera, IE, Netscape, Mozilla,
Firefox....  to access the (Saudi-British Bank internet banking)
site, where Safari does not work.
None of these alternarives work.
As I said, my only solution is IE6 via Virtual PC.  Then it works
perfectly.  This is probably an extreme case, albeit a real one for
me.

regards,  Trevor