[Ti] OT OSX question

Terence Cozad tcozad at educandpsychsvs.com
Tue Nov 16 11:26:43 PST 2004

 There is no Library folder in the Shared folder. That is used for things
 like AOL, faxing, etc. There should only be a Library folder in the youruser
folder. I would wonder how you managed to have two different Library
 folders. Did you do a copy instead of a move. If you dont have the correct
 LIbrary folder in youruser folder you will have problems. So, take it out of
 your shared and user folder and only in the youruser folder.
 The real problem is knowing which is the correct folder and how you came by
 two different Library folders. Is there still one at the root level of the
HD. HD/Library?
 Terry