[Ti] OT OSX question

Justin R.Miller incanus at codesorcery.net
Fri Nov 26 02:51:21 PST 2004

You should have one at the top level of your hard drive (for
Application support generally), one in the 'System' folder at the top
of your hard drive (for system support), and one in your home folder
(for personal preferences).  If you deleted or moved your home one, it
would have been auto-recreated.  That may be how you got two personal
copies, though it still doesn't explain how you ended up moving one to
Shared.