[Ti] 802.11G TiBook

Fred fred at mindstate.com
Fri Oct 1 09:23:58 PDT 2004

Your signature is very inappropriate for this list. Very offensive to our
French members and others as well.  This very much is a global list with a
true sense of community where politics and religion have not issues.  Please
respect that.  We all  learn from each other here.  It has been and is a
great listserver.  Let's keep it that way.
Thanks
Rob