[Ti] 802.11G Freedom TiBook

zefred zefred at popstar.com
Fri Oct 1 19:20:05 PDT 2004

Le 1 oct. 04, à 18:23, Fred a écrit :

> Your signature is very inappropriate for this list. -

> How do you say, "Give me liberty or give me death!" in French?
>>
>> "I give up."

Well well well...

I see we have a lot of different opinions here... but at least that
what's makes a "sharing ideas" list.

Is this just the appropriate one for the single minded people ?

I thought Apple's slogan was "think different !"

... sorry about that  apple fellows !

But at least (sorry, I could only remember a few words from my ENGLISH
vocabulary lately...) it seems that the oilfree guy won tha first
interessant debate since the last 4 years in the only democratic
country in the whole free world !

I'll just say ONE thing according to this list, and it seems
appropriate to this one list (and a lot of others, by the way...)

THINK DIFFERENT ! (and it's not only because i Drank too much tonight )

Signature (yes you can forward it to the FreedomBI) : Freedom Fred