[Ti] Signature Offence

illovox at comcast.net illovox at comcast.net
Sun Oct 3 10:42:06 PDT 2004

Although I find the signature silly, I'd rather see the poster be able to
sig and post freely than see censorship, neither from the country's
neo-fascist neo-cons nor from the finger wagging politically correct.  Don't
read it if you don't like it.
--
"Our government has kept us in a perpetual state of fear-kept us in a
continuous stampede of patriotic fervor-with the cry of grave national