[Ti] From Listmon, Signature Offence

Eric Pentice ep at listserver.themacintoshguy.com
Mon Oct 4 12:04:30 PDT 2004

I want to clarify this. John is correct that generally signatures are
assumed to be the opinion of the sender and are not subject to the same
requirements of the rest of the messages to the list.

That said, any signatures, that are sexual, include profanity, or like
John's reference genitals are certainly not welcome on the list. The
general guiding factor on the lists should be keeping a tone that is
constructive or helpful. Anything that has an attacking tone should be
left off the list.

Thank you for your help in keeping the list a great place to help and
support.

Eric
Listmom