[Ti] AlBook and AP Express

Victor Eijkhout eijkhout at cs.utk.edu
Thu Oct 7 08:37:38 PDT 2004

>But here lately (he's had it for a month with no troubles) it's been
>dropping him off the network randomly and it's been cutting in and
>out on AIrTunes.

Is there other stuff on the network? I have a mixed 11b/g network,
and I notice that when I'm doing big downloads on one machine, the
APE, which is streaming from the other, may cut out. I've seen other
people remark on this.

Mind, I don't usually stream from my laptop but a desktop.

--
Victor Eijkhout <eijkhout at cs.utk.edu>, 329 Claxton, Comp Sci, UT,
Knoxville TN 37996.