[Ti] VPC on my Powerbook

John Lyon jelyon at mac.com
Sat Oct 9 00:03:15 PDT 2004

In that case, I think it not unwise to apply those patches. I'd hold
off on the very latest one, though, unless it corrects a serious flaw
that will effect you.

Additionally, you may wish to work on configuring the Mac firewall to
block the ports that are most often used to attack Windows...that is,
assuming the Mac firewall will protect the traffic to and from your VPC
session. I would assume it should. Does anyone know differently?

Ah, the price of using Windows. My 80 y/o uncle just put in an order
for a new 20 inch iMac. I welcomed him to the light.