[Ti] [OT] humor from slashdot

Lisbeth Zachs zachs at swedenmail.com
Sat Oct 16 00:16:58 PDT 2004

2004-10-16 kl. 02.22 skrev Chris Olson:
> The domain, cherryos.com, doesn't respond anymore tonight.
------------
They overwhelmed apparently :-) and now take order via phone according
<http://www.wired.com/news/mac/0,2125,65323,00.html?tw=rss.MAC>
"We're trying to set this up so we can take orders over the phone right
now," said Kartes. "We had no idea there'd be this interest."

Further:

"It's not a hoax," Kryeziu added in response to widespread skepticism
about CherryOS on the net. "We have a name and a reputation. We need to
protect that."

I wonder what the reputation will be after this?  At least they
certainly have a reputation now – the question is which kind. :-)

Lisbeth in Gothenburg
<http://homepage.mac.com/holisticum/> updat 040712
<http://www.got-a-mac.org> medlemssida för Got-a-Mac (Mug in Gothenburg)