[Titanium] accessing networks

Dennis Fazio dfz at mac.com
Tue Sep 14 09:54:34 PDT 2004

--On Tuesday, September 14, 2004 03:05 PM +0300 "Dr. Trevor J. Hutley"
<hutley at geneva-link.ch> wrote:

> Does anyone else have the same experience as me ?  Not being any expert at
> all on networks, I have no idea if there is anything else that I can do
> (tweak) to improve the networking capability.  Is there?

I also operate a Mac in an almost-exclusively Windows/Exchange environment.
However, I obtained Thursby's Dave a while ago and have kept it updated.
Though OS X has improved its integration abilities into Windows networks,
Dave does seem to provide a more natural integration with network login, and
easy browsing and access to print servers and file volumes. It costs more,
but it works well and you should be able to get tech support with problems
like you're having now.

A disadvantage is that I don't have a lot of expert experience with OS X only
Windows networking to help those without Dave.

--
Dennis Fazio
dfz at mac.com