[Titanium] Re: [Ti] Yellow vertical line on screen

Gloria Lorenzo snowlion at onewest.net
Tue Sep 14 19:14:32 PDT 2004

Thanks Jeff, and all those who kindly answered my query.

My TiBook is only five weeks old!  My local Mac guru, Colleen Thompson
(who's affiliated with "themacintoshguy") is helping me contact Apple.
I'll hold the positive intention that they'll repair it under warranty.
Colleen said she'd back up my entire hard drive before we send it in.
Luckily, I have my trusty old PowerMac 6400 to keep things going (and
my likewise trusty Dell PC) -- I have three computers going all the
time!

Gratefully
~ Gloria ~