[Ti] Titanium only?

Eric Pentice ep at listserver.themacintoshguy.com
Fri Sep 17 11:26:43 PDT 2004

Thanks for asking Chris.

This is certainly a moving target but in general, the list should be
focused around Titanium users. If you aren't interested in Titanium's
specifically then the new PowerBook list would be a better place.

<http://www.themacintoshguy.com/lists/>

I picture this list kinda like the Duo list and it can have a little
more latitude to create a culture of it's own.

The header of "a list for users and fans of the Titanium PowerBook"
should be the general topic of discussion.

Does that help at all?

Eric