[Ti] Titanium only?

Mark Gibson gibsonm at bigpond.net.au
Fri Sep 17 13:57:55 PDT 2004

At 11:26 -0700 17/9/04, Eric Pentice wrote:
>Thanks for asking Chris.
>
>This is certainly a moving target but in general, the list should be
>focused around Titanium users. If you aren't interested in
>Titanium's specifically then the new PowerBook list would be a
>better place.
>
><http://www.themacintoshguy.com/lists/>
>
>I picture this list kinda like the Duo list and it can have a little
>more latitude to create a culture of it's own.
>
>The header of "a list for users and fans of the Titanium PowerBook"
>should be the general topic of discussion.
>
>Does that help at all?
>
>Eric
>

>On Sep 17, 2004, at 10:40 AM, Chris Olson wrote:
>
>>Eric,
>>Maybe you can tell us if this list is supposed to be only for Ti
>>owners, and users of AlBooks use the new PowerBook list?  Or is the
>>PowerBook list destined to replace this one?
>>--
>>Chris

Eric,

So to be clear posts about PowerBooks prior to the Ti ( 100, 180,
520, G3 etc.) go on the "PowerBooks" list.

Posts about Ti PowerBooks go on the Ti list.

But posts about Al PowerBooks (and hopefully soon G5 PowerBooks) go
back to the "PowerBooks" list?

I don't know about a "new" PowerBooks list, mine goes back a few
years and as I say covers everything from the grey plastic PowerBooks
with trackball and multi coloured Apple logo onwards. I guess "new"
is relative to how long you have subscribed for.
Regards,

Mark (}-:

AIM / iChat: gibsonm1

Some people say that cats are sneaky, evil, and cruel. True, and they
have many other fine qualities as well.
  --Missy Dizick