[Ti] Titanium only?

Chris Olson chris.olson at astcomm.net
Fri Sep 17 18:27:27 PDT 2004

On Sep 17, 2004, at 7:53 PM, Mark Gibson wrote:

> Whereas, following your suggestion, if they post on the latest list
> the may well be overlooked by everyone else who is running 10.4 on
> their dual 2Ghz G5 PB (well I can dream can't I).

You mean those prototype dual G5 PB's?  The ones that require Nuclear
Regulatory Commission certification, due to their source of power, and
a radiator built into the back of the display?  <g>

> If you split by OS, 9.2.2 and earlier Vs 10.0 and later, then where do
> classic related questions go?

Many things in Classic are different than running OS 9 as your primary
OS, though.  But you do have good points.  I guess it would be better
to have a PowerBook G4 list, a PowerBook G3 list, and pre-G3 PowerBook
list.  I have a PowerBook 180, a G3 Wallstreet, and and two PowerBook
G4's, so I could belong to all of them :-)
--
Chris