[Ti] OT - PDA

John simplymail at ururk.com
Thu Sep 23 19:49:08 PDT 2004

Ok, I may have asked this before, but I'm looking at getting a PocketPC
to use in conjunction with my PB - one reason is to use VNC when I am
on campus while my laptop is at work (same network). I'm looking at a
HP hx4700 or 4705, VGA screen, BT and WiFi (b).

My question to those of you who have had experience: In the event I buy
a PB Al, and get the bluetooth module built in, will it be able to
interface with this? I've looked into it (google), but have not seen
anything that talks about interfacing with PocketPC's and BT, or even
WiFi. I've heard of the various PDA mac applications, but would like
someone's personal opinion first.

Sorry for the off topic post, but:

1) I have no idea where to ask this sort of question

2) I have been able to dredge up little snippets of info, but no real
compendium of info on it, short of the companies that make products
like The Missing Sync

3) I have several Wintel's at my disposal, but rarely use them, and
would hate to use em on a daily basis.

Thanks!