Older Thread: Re: [Ti] best HD for a TiBook? - Newer question ;)

Wilhelm Wanders kaskudoo at freenet.de
Sat Sep 25 19:11:02 PDT 2004

Hi guys,

I wanted to buy the exact same drive as richie and was wondering if
someone still knows the product number. I got the same TiBook
(well,with 400mhz) and now that i start to play around with my
camcorder i need more than the 10gb intern (got 260gb extern though)
i want to get the Toshiba drive that richie (see bottom) uses,
5400RPM,16MB cache .... maybe someone still has the email from the
listthat was send in may - i think i deleted the one stating the exact
model number.

thanx so much - and for any other advice -- i am always learning ;)