Older Thread: Re: [Ti] best HD for a TiBook? - Newer question ;)

Dick Grable rgrable at mac.com
Sat Sep 25 22:25:03 PDT 2004

It is a Toshiba MK6022GAX. Can't really comment on whether is is faster or
not as the original 20 gig (very quiet drive) was almost full and had to be
replaced with something larger. As my original email stated the Toshiba was
only slightly more and is quietly humming away as we speak. Never thought 20
gigs would not be enough.