[Ti] Backpack/carrying case for 17"

Peter Krug pkrug at mac.com
Fri Apr 1 13:27:52 PST 2005

On Apr 1, 2005, at 3:17 PM, Chris Scott wrote:
> What do people like to carry their 17" laptops in?

Chris,

I use the Brenthaven backpack made especially for the Lunchtraydeluxe.
Is has maintained it's look and integrity for almost 2 years now.  I
had previously used the Brenthaven Titanium 1 shoulder bag with my
Ti/500, but since I'm a "kitchen sink" kinda guy (I carry ALOT of stuff
with me), the extra weight of the 17-inch PBG4 made me decide on the
backpack.  It holds everything perfectly since it has a pouch for extra
battery, power adapter, a paper divider, and the internal padded sleeve
is removable.  The zippers are really well made (and are relatively
water resistant - I just got hit with a deluge yesterday and my iPod
was still dry inside).  I have been 100% satisfied with the backpack
(and was 100% satisfied with the Titanium 1 shoulder bag, too).

No, I don't work for Brenthaven.  If I had to say anything negative
about the backpack, it's that the shoulder straps get loose every other
month - I have to readjust them.  It takes all of 5 seconds.

Hope this helps,

Peter
A little computer haiku:
I can't remember
the last time I restarted
I love OS X

This message sent with Mail.app 1.3 on Mac OS X 10.3.8
pkrug at mac.com