[Ti] EyeTV and 10.3.8

Dr. Trevor J. Hutley hutley at geneva-link.ch
Fri Apr 15 12:11:09 PDT 2005

Whereas in the early days, I said that EyeTV was functioning OK with
10.3.8, I have seen that about 70% of the time, EyeTV launches with
the "Open Live TV Window" option greyed out.  I have to keep quitting
and relaucnhing.  I have done this so many times, yet I still cannot
identify what it is that finaly gives me the live TV.  Definitely a
problem.  Almost never seen it before 10.3.8.

Maybe it will be fixed on 10.3.9 ?  Are we expecting that any day now?

Trevor