[Ti] EyeTV and 10.3.8

kshook at cae.wisc.edu kshook at cae.wisc.edu
Fri Apr 15 12:58:14 PDT 2005

I have no problems with 10.3.8 and my EyeTV...  Which model do you have, and
what version of the EyeTV software are you running?  I'm using EyeTV 1.7.1 with
an EyeTV 500.
Perhaps it's having trouble communicating with the tuner?  Try unplugging all
other devices on the same interface (whether USB or Firewire), and try a
different cable.