[Ti] Ahhh Help please - How do I remove application from Finder Window???????

Mark Gibson gibsonm at bigpond.net.au
Sat Apr 23 02:12:11 PDT 2005

At 09:57 +0100 23/4/05, Robin Jackson wrote:
>Hi
>
>I accidentally dropped an application into the bottom left hand side window
>of the Finder.
>
>Now I cannot remove it.
>
>Every time I Option, Control or anything click the application it launches
>and I just want to delete it?????
>
>Help Please.
>
>Robin

Robin,

Do you mean its in the dock (the small strip of icons that usually
runs across the bottom of the screen)?

If yes, then all you need to do is click and drag on the icon until
the mouse pointer is away from the dock, then release the mouse.

The icon will disappear in a puff of smoke.

If you mean the area in the bottom left hand corner of a folder
window the do the same except drag the mouse out of the folder window
before releasing the button.
--

Regards,

Mark (}-:
+61 (0)4 1927 7198
Skype / AIM / iChat: gibsonm1

Algol was a great improvement on most of its successors.
                                           --C.A.R Hoare