[Ti] Ahhh Help please - How do I remove application from Finder Window???????

Dr. Trevor J. Hutley hutley at geneva-link.ch
Sat Apr 23 02:30:16 PDT 2005

At 09:57 +0100 23/4/05, Robin Jackson wrote:
>I accidentally dropped an application into the bottom left hand side
>window of the Finder.
>
>Now I cannot remove it.
>I just want to delete it?????
>Help Please.

Use the cursor to carefully draw an area of the screen that includes
part of the application icon, to select it.  Then CMD-backspace will
put it in the trash.

If necessary (since I cannot see where your icon is) include other
icons in the select, and then de-select them using CMD-click.

OR select all in that corner using the drawing technique, transfer
all to the Trash, and remove the items from the Trash that you want
to keep.

One of those appproaches should help.

regards,  Trevor