[Ti] BEST [worst] update ever?

Erik Gaderlund gaderson at mac.com
Fri Apr 22 17:50:21 PDT 2005

At 07:02 PM +0300 04/22/05, Dr. Trevor J. Hutley wrote:
>Is it just me, or is 10.3.9 the worst update ever?  :-)

Ok, so I haven't updated my TiBook, yet, but, for my Dual G4 MDD it's
been the best ever.  All I did was update in the background, and then
after the restart I repaired permissions.  And, now all the problems
I've been having with eyeTV have gone away.  So, for me it's been
great.
It seems that this one has had lots of Java problems so I see Apple
has put out an update.  And Trevor, have you tried to reinstall with
the 'Combo' update?  That seems to be the one suggestion that
MacFixIt always suggests.

erik g

p.s. wait for my Tiger Family Pack so we'll see.