[Ti] worst update ever?

Lisbeth Zachs zachs at swedenmail.com
Sun Apr 24 01:09:58 PDT 2005

22 apr 2005 kl. 19.30 skrev Dr. Trevor J. Hutley:
> I did a clean install of Panther from the 10.3 disks before the 10.3.9
> update!
---------
If you did what it says in that line I'm surprised you don't have even
more issues. :-) Not meaning to mean, but if you used 10.3 disks and
then jumped to 10.3.9 you missed all the updates in between. You must
use the combo update in that case so that all the updates are included.

If you actually did use the combo update and have the issues I agree
that it is strange. Did you? :-)

Lisbeth i Göteborg
<http://homepage.mac.com/holisticum/> updat 050215
<http://www.got-a-mac.org> medlemssida för Got-a-Mac (Mug in Gothenburg)