[Ti] 3GPP

Steve Martin steve at planomartins.com
Tue Apr 26 06:56:04 PDT 2005

If they are coming over Bluetooth, someone very close to you (30-50
feet?) is doing it.  Figure out who they are and make them stop.  You
could also turn off Bluetooth when you are in the area where you
usually receive them.  I didn't know it was possible for someone to
anonymously push a file to you over Bluetooth without you doing
anything to pair to their device or manually accept it.

--
Steve Martin
steve at planomartins.com