[Ti] best PIM

Malcolm Hamilton malcolm_hamilton at cbc.ca
Tue Apr 26 13:08:50 PDT 2005

Hi there,
I use Personal Organizer, which I like very much (long ago gave up on
Now-Up-To-Date).
However, there is one feature I would love in a calendar app - - the
ability to click in the field of any day (picture each day as a box;
there are 30 or so of them in my month-view) and add whatever info I
want just like that.  I hate having to add info via an 'Activity
Window', and then, if I want to change the order of appointments or
events, click on each one and change its 'priority'.
I'd rather the space act like a field - - I just have to click on it to
get there, and then when I'm in there I'd be able to add, subtract, and
move events around at will.
The fact that this doesn't seem to be a feature on any PIM that I've
seen makes me think that this feature would be hard to write into the
software design, or... no one else is interested in being able to do it
this way.
Here's hoping it might happen when Personal Organizer updates for Tiger.
Cheers,
Malcolm