[Ti] more on 10.3.9 - instability

Dr. Trevor J. Hutley hutley at geneva-link.ch
Wed Apr 27 05:13:31 PDT 2005

At 12:38 -0700 26/4/05, Robert Ameeti wrote:
>While no one is doubting that you are having problems, the problems
>should not be blamed on 10.3.9 as the majority of users are not
>having problems with this update. Users have problems all the time
>and it not due to the particular 'update' that they last ran. My
>hard drive quit on my portable after running the 10.3.9 update but I
>am not going to say that 10.3.9 caused it.

Robert - of course you are right.  There is not definitely any link
betwen my experience and the 10.3.9 update.  It could be just
coincidence.  I am reporting it, in case any pattern emerges amongst
users,as an update could cause these kinds of problems.  I think that
is one of the purposes of a user List like this.  If I am the only
person with the problem, it is unlikely to be related to the update
that I just ran.   This is my conclusion, in fact, based on the input
so far.

Trevor