[Ti] How To Move My Acc't to the new Powerbook?

John Azevedo zoff at mac.com
Tue Apr 26 18:18:10 PDT 2005

I used Carbon Copy Cloner to copy from my TiBook 500 to an AlBook 1.25.
Boot the new Mac in Target disk mode and use CCC to clone the TiBook
drive to the AlBook. I did an archive and install after the cloning, to
install any AlBook specific files. Not sure if the last step was
necessary but it was quick and painless.