[Ti] more on 10.3.9 - instability

Dr. Trevor J. Hutley hutley at geneva-link.ch
Wed Apr 27 05:16:02 PDT 2005

At 15:26 -0400 26/4/05, John McGibney wrote:
>I'd run disk utility on your drive, sounds like directory problems. I just
>did a drive fix on my AlBook and all is well again. I can't say 10.3.9 was
>or wasn't the cause.

John - I did just that last night.  Booted from my FW drive, and ran
Disk Warrior 302 on all my partitions.  DW found some directory
problems, as it always does, but fixed them all.

So far today, everything is going well, so you may be correct that
all my issues were just directory related.  In a certain sense, I
hope so.

Thanks.

regards,  Trevor