[Ti] OT: FS: 17" 1 GHz PowerBook

Kynan Shook kshook at cae.wisc.edu
Wed Apr 27 19:51:52 PDT 2005

Hey guys,
I've decided to upgrade to an iBook and a PowerMac; a cheap computer to
carry around with me, and a nice fast computer for my time at home.  As
such, it's time for me to sell my PowerBook.  The basic specs:
1 GHz G4 with 256k L2 cache and 1 MB L3 cache
1 GB RAM (512 from Apple, 512 from Crucial)
60 GB Hard Drive
2x DVD-RW SuperDrive
GeForce 4 MX video card with 64 MB of Video RAM.
Bluetooth and Airport Extreme
In good condition
Lots more, like Gigabit Ethernet, FireWire 800, DVI and S-Video out,
56k Modem, backlit keyboard, etc.

Best of all: it's still covered by AppleCare, and has almost a year of
coverage left.  Guaranteed to work when you get it.

If you're interested, let me know.  It'll go to the first person that
offers $1775, or to whoever gives me the best offer.  Shipping will be
whatever the actual shipping cost is - looking at FedEx, it looks like
it would be roughly $20 or so for US Ground delivery, or $25 for UPS
Ground.

Send any questions, comments, or offers to me at kshook at cae.wisc.edu.