[Ti] VGA Question...

Bill Reburn billreburn at shaw.ca
Wed Apr 27 20:38:50 PDT 2005

Apple LCD 17" display? That resolution might be a limitation of the monitor.
CRT can go waaaaay higher. I still live by the CRT. LCD is nice.. But just
not there yet for fully accurate print and design work. VERY CLOSE THOUGH!

On 4/27/05 6:15 PM, "John Griffin" tapped out:

> Very interesting! The most I can get with my 150 Ghz Aluminum Powerbook with
> an ATI 9700 128M Mobility graphic chipset with Powerbook closed is 1280 X
> 1024 through the DVI port attached to an Apple 17² display.
>
> Hmmm!
>
> Bill Reburn typed this message on 4/27/05 7:00 PM:
>
>> 1600x1200 with Ti display on, one step higher with Ti display closed.
>>
>> On 4/27/05 5:17 PM, "John" tapped out:
>>
>>> Does anyone know what the largest resolution is on a Ti 550 Mhz? Via
>>> the VGA port, of course.
>>>
>>> ATI Rage M6 16MB
>>>
>>> Thanks!

Bill Reburn, MGDC MB Chapter