[Ti] How To Move My Acc't to the new Powerbook?

Lisbeth Zachs zachs at swedenmail.com
Fri Apr 29 06:02:33 PDT 2005

29 apr 2005 kl. 12.53 skrev ~flipper:
> I did the erase/partition on the new one.
---------
Precisely! You wiped the new PB clean from the SetupAssistant
preinstalled on it. I can't really understand why you felt a need to do
that, but be that what it may, the SetupAssistant is gone and you have
(or had) to do the transfer unneccessary complicated. Sorry about that.

I actually read about the SetupAssistant on the new PB on this list, if
I remember correctly so I expected to find it and it was right there a
few clicks after pushing the power button.

Maybe as somebody else suggested, you didn't by the PB new. Either way
I doubt you can find it unless Apple has a supportside where it is
available for download. But I felt it was a one time working
programming done just for the transfer. (Script thing or something?)

Lisbeth in Gothenburg
<http://homepage.mac.com/holisticum/> updat 050215
<http://www.got-a-mac.org> medlemssida för Got-a-Mac (Mug in Gothenburg)